Published Monday, 11 August, 2014 by Callum
1. Pour the cream into your mixer on a medium strength, until it becomes fluffy
2. Add the condensed milk and beat until it is thicker
3. Crush any ingredients that need crushing : oreos, skittles, popping candy - it's up to you and put it in a bowl.
4. Add some of the whipped cream you've made (there should be enough for a few creations or a large quantity) and mix it and your ingredients with a spoon, before piling it into a freezable container for at least 6 hours!
* i was taught this recently by one of my friends and it's highly addictive, as you can make flavours from basically anything and it's quick and easy (to make, unfortunately the freezing time can't be avoided)
Only a few steps to creating endless flavours of ice cream
Easy and delicious!
Made just the way the dinner ladies did...
A healthier, and cheaper way to have chips
Amazing pizza, so easy cant go wrong!
Best Macaroni and Cheese: Absolutely superb Mac & Cheese https://t.co/XaoDGN5OYr
Amatriciana chicken traybake: one pot wonder https://t.co/jY76RkaEDO
aubergine veggie chilli: tasty and filling. https://t.co/e1osR1YFM8
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken: Beautifully slow cooked chicken which is too easy to make. https://t.co/2ReocWBBwt
Mushroom Tuna Sweetcorn Pasta: Easy, quick, healthy, no fresh produce needed https://t.co/q4vWZlooRL