Published Thursday, 05 September, 2013 by Kate
1. Sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar into a large mixing bowl.
2. In a smaller bowl, beat egg and oil. Add milk and mix together (after this step, i usually put the pan on the hob to heat).
3. Pour wet mixture into dry and combine until smooth and beige in colour (should be thick but gloopy, not runny/doughlike).
4. Using a generous splash of oil in the pan, pour circles of mixture into pan (high heat). Fry until topside bubbles (~2 mins), then carefully flip and fry the underside (~1 min).
5. Serve with maple syrup and, if desired, bacon (also appropriate as a breakfast recipe).
This is a mixture of mums recipe & a hint of korean style i learnt wrkn @ gengi's
Something different to try this pancake day
Tested and trusted fool proof pancake recipe!
easy and tasty
Shrimp with an Island flavor