Published Monday, 24 August, 2009 by Hollie
1) Crush the biscuits into a bowl.
2) Melt the butter in the microwave for 30 seconds.
3) Stir the crushed biscuits & butter together, line with a cake tin and & put in the fridge to chill.
4) Grate the skins off the limes and put into a bowl.
5) Cut the limes in half and squeeze out the juice into a seperate bowl
6) Put cream and condensed milk into a large bowl and whisk until firm.
7) Mix in the lime juice and 3/4 of the lime grating.
8) Cover the biscuit base with mixture and sprinkle the remaining lime grating on top.
Cuisinart is asking you to create your awesome toastie by launching their Awesome Toastie Challenge! They want to know what combination of fillings you studentrecipes.com/blog/create-your-awesometoastie-with-the-cuisinart-awesome-toastie-challenge