Published Monday, 03 June, 2013 by Ruth Money
1. Combine mars bars and butter (90g) in a saucepan
2. Stir over low heat constantly, without boiling and stir until the mixture is smooth. Put the mixture into a bowl
3. After that stir in the rice bubbles into the bowl and press the mixture into the grease tray, evenly. * make sure that the tray is greased *
4. Melt the extra butter (30g) and the chocolate over hot water and stir until smooth.
5. Spread the chocolate over the slice mixture.
6. Put the slice into the fridge until the topping is set.
Are you interested in clean living? Check out this introductory video to the concept by Naturally Sassy to find out more!