Published Tuesday, 22 March, 2016 by rubyenna
1. Crack the egg into a bowl. Whisk the egg until you satisfied with the texture.
2. Put the sugar, condensed milk and cooking oil into the whisked egg. Mix thoroughly.
3. Add choco powder and mix again.
4. Add the flour and mix for 5-8 mins.
5. Add the baking powder. Mix thoroughly for 1 min.
6. Steam for 15 mins in the multicooker ( optional --> rice cooker or anything that can steam food)
7. Done! Enjoy your food =)
Student Recipes is on Pinterest! Follow us for even more student recipe ideas. There's even a board dedicated to foods for your school's "Game Day." www.pinterest.com/studentrecipes/