Published Friday, 03 April, 2015 by Amyb
1) melt the butter and a tb sp of nutella together
2) crush up all of the biscuits and add in the mixture of butter and nutella. Mix until it resembles wet sand.
3) put the mixture into a 22" spring form cake tin and using a smooth object, press the biscuit mixture along the bottom and the sides of the cake tin. When that's ready put into the fridge
4) now put the cream cheese, rest of the nutella and the icing sugar into a bowl and mix.
5) take the biscuit mixture out of the fridge and spread the nutella and cream cheese mixture into the tin.
6) put back into the fridge for 3/4 hours to set
**you could also sprinkle crushed flake on top of the cheesecake to make it look even nicer**