Published Sunday, 28 October, 2012 by Summer Heritage
1) melt chocolate over a low heat in a heat proof bowl
2) then preheat the oven to 180c and line a cupcake tin with cupcake cases.
3) cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy
4) beat egg yolks together then add to the sugar and butter and mix!
5) then stir in the chocolate and gradually add the teaspoons of vanilla extract
6) mix altogether sieve in s.R flour and baking powder and bicarb gradually adding the milk
7) then fold in the crushed oreos.
8) in another bowl whip together egg whites until stiff. Then fold into the chocolate mix
9) scoop all the mix into the cupcake liners filling them half full. Tooo much and they will rise over the sides of the cup cake tins.
10) bake for 20 minutes. And leave to cool. Don't rush this process. If the cakes are still hot the icing will melt!
11) for your icing cream together butter and icing sugar. Taste test this with a clean spoon. To see weather the icing is too buttery or not.
12) add a little little bit of milk and vanilla.
13) spoon the mixture on to the caje with a spatula or put through a piping bag. Put half an oreo on top to decorate!