Published Saturday, 16 May, 2015 by Delwen
1. Add boiling water to jelly powder, stir until dissolved
2. Stir in passionfruit pulp and condensed milk
3. Line a dish with a layer of biscuit, cover with condensed milk mixture. Repeat layers, ending with condensed mixture.
5. Decorate with pipe cream and grated chocolate.
6. Store in fridge for an hour or until cold.
Yummy Chocolatey Goodness
Popping candy, bisquits and chocolate
can either be kept in fridge or cooked straight away
High in protein, calcium & fibre, low in fat & sugar. creamy porridge!