Published Wednesday, 11 September, 2013 by Beth
1. Sift flour and baking powder into large bowl.
2. Whisk egg whites in separate bowl till stiff not dry then add caster sugar and whisk till mixed. (do this like you are making meringues).
3.Slowly stir in milk to flour till mixed then whisk so theres no lumps.
4. Cut the banana in half and put one bit to a side. With one of the sides slice it onto quarters down the middle into strips and carefully mix into pancake batter.
5. In quarters add the egg whites and fold it into the batter, really delicately, be very soft and mix slowly. Do this till all egg has been added.
6. Get a very large non stick pan, turn the heat on the cooker hobs to a medium heat. Add very little oil (very important that you only just a tsp full) and brush the oil round the hot pan.
7. When heated add 3/4 large spoonfuls of the batter to the pan.
8. Keep a very close eye on the the pancakes and when it starts to become holey due to air bubbles carefully slide a spatula underneath the pancake - check the underside is a golden brown colour then carefully flip it. This can be messy!!
9.When all pancakes have been made put on a plate, add some berries, honey or maple syrup. What ever you want to add, including the leftover banana!!
enjoy these amazing low calorie pancakes!!
Chickpea and pesto stew: Good when you've got a lot of vegtables left over https://t.co/CoyVAfFE3k
Chickpea and pesto stew: Good when you've got a lot of vegtables left over https://t.co/pdNj1TWAJ3
quack quack: QuackQuack is a fully Secured Online Matchmaking https://t.co/imsNQDg6g0