Published Monday, 04 August, 2014 by Shifa Qalbani
- take a dish.
- break biscuites into smaller pieces and make a layer of it.
- mix fresh cream and condense milk together and make a layer of it upon the layer of biscuites.
- now spread pineapple chunks and pineapple juice upon the layer of mixed cream and condense milk.
- now again make a layer of biscuites upon all these.
- keep on doing this process until the dish not full.
- now spread pineapple jelly and colourful bunties upon this.
- keep it in fridge for atleast 2 to 3 hours.
- serve chill.