Published Tuesday, 29 March, 2016 by Kia
1) Sift the flour and make a crater in the middle
2) Break the egg into a bowl and whisk with some of the milk
3) Pour the egg mixture into the crater and whisk with the remainder of the milk until smoothish (I find some lumps are left, this is fine)
4) Leave to stand for 30 minutes
5) pour some oil into the pan and heat gently, once the pan has heated pour in the mixture to your required thickness and cook until golden, make sure to flip the pancake to make both sides golden
For those that cannot have dairy!!
This ice cream is fast, easy, healthy, delicious, and dairy free!!!
I discovered these by accident
NEED something yummy...
(a.k.a mocktail) really refreshing!!great for a party!!