Published Sunday, 24 August, 2008 by Sarah
1. Put all Ingredients into a large mixing bowl amd mix till all the ingredients for a mixture. Making sure all the flour has been mixwd in and no lumps from the butter or flour.
2. Add the flavouring if you are using it.
3.After you have mixed it all together put it into a cake tin and bake for 15 - 25 minutes.
4. Leave to cool on a wire rack.
1. why not serve it warm with custard
2. eat it while it is still warm for a fresher taste
Classic Pigs in a Blanket!!! Great for game day!