Published Thursday, 14 July, 2011 by Rachael Parkes
1. Slice the strawberries into small pieces and remove the stalks.
2. Cover the strawberries with the sugar, tequila and lime juice and leave covered overnight in the fridge.
3. PurÃ©e the mixture with a blender or food processor and pour into a plastic container (old ice cream tubs are ideal.)
4. Put the mixture in the freezer, returning to it every hour to mix with a whisk until the sorbet becomes firm.
5. Serve with an extra dash of tequila and enjoy