Published Friday, 22 March, 2013 by Rachel
1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees celsius. Place 12 small cupcake cases in a cupcake tin.
2. Beat the butter and sugar together until smooth and creamy (this should take 1-2 minutes). Beat in the eggs one at a time.
3. Fold in the flour. Mix in the lemon zest, keeping back a tiny amount to garnish the finished cupcakes.
4. Fill the cupcake cases about half full and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until well risen and golden brown. Place on a wire rack to cool.
5. Meanwhile, place the lemon curd in a small microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for about 10 seconds to soften.
6. After the cupcakes have been cooling for about 10 minutes, spoon a small amount of lemon curd on top of each and spread with a knife.
7. Finally, sprinkle a tiny bit of the leftover lemon zest on top of each cupcake.
enjoy warm or cold. There are also freezable, so no excuses not to make them!
Is it chilly where you are? Warm up with some homemadeTomato and Basil soup. studentrecipes.com/recipes/soup/tomato-and-basil-soup
Ingredients are minimal, stuff to be found in your cupboard/fridge whatever the day!
Fettuccine and tuna pasta
This recipe is super chocolaty... not for the feint hearted
Cupcakes so easy a child could do it