Published Friday, 08 March, 2013 by Leah
1. Put the icecream in a bowl, then walk away for about 5 - 10 minutes so the ice cream softens
2. Mix it up with the cocoa, add according to taste.
3. Warm up the milk in a microwave (60 - 80 minutes on high usauly works)
4. Add as much of the icecream mixture as you want, just remember not to overdo it otherwise it'll be too sweet!
5. Enjoy! (then eat the remaining mixture!)
If you have to ask yourself the question should I REALLY be buying this?! then stop right there. The answer is NO.
Check out this and many more tips to avoid money disasters in our latest blog!