Published Thursday, 03 October, 2013 by Denna B.
1. Let the a couple of slices of cucumber chill out with the vodka for a while (20 mins is fine, but overnight is better)
2. In a shaker muddle some cucumber at the bottom (optional)
3. Add 2 ounces cucumber essence-d vodka, 1 ounce lime juice, and 1 teaspoon simple syrup
4. Pour ginger beer into a glass with ice about 5 ounces.
5. Strain the mixture in to the ginger beer glass.
6. If you want to be all fancy, garnish with a slice of cucumber.
We at Student Recipes have put together a Pinterest Board of Easy Mug-Meal Recipes for that guy or girl on the go! www.pinterest.com/studentrecipes/student-recipes-mug-and-microwave/
/>Upload your version on www.studentrecipes.com and we'll share it on Facebook.