Published Sunday, 24 January, 2010 by Adam Mackay
1) Put The Smaller Bowl Into The Bigger One.
2) Slice Fruit And Put It In The Gap Then Fill With Water.
3) Freeze For About 4-5 Hours Patience Is Key
4) Keep Bowl In Freeze When You Do The Next Step
5) Add Any Fruit Into Smoothie Maker.
6) Take The Bowls Out Of The Freezer Take The Ice Out, It Will Be In The Shape Of A Bowl fill this with your smoothie and serve quickly. ;D
simple delicous resipe i made up an its absoloutly fabulous
A smoothie for people all ages, plus, its healthy!!
Start your busy mornings with this healthy and delicious smoothie.
A tasty drink, packed with vitamins! great for weight loss!