Published Thursday, 12 January, 2017 by Ayisah
1. Take 2 or a half lemon and squeeze the juice out.
2. Boil 1 cup of water and add 1 cup of sugar into it and mix till the sugar blends to it.
3. Take a chili or half of it and keep it beside.
4. After the sugar syrup has cooled down, take the container and poor the lemon squeeze, ice cubs, chili and the syrup(only a spoon or so, not all the syrup.).
5. Shake everything well for about 3 minutes in the container.
***************ADD MORE ICE CUBS TO MAKE IT GOOD*********
You can use the rest of the syrup for later use, just keep it in the refrigerator.
Ramen is cheap, right? Good news for you! With this easy recipes, you can turn your 30 cent package of ramen in to noodle heaven! studentrecipes.com/recipes/quick-food/sweet-sour-veg-noodles