Published Monday, 08 October, 2012 by Aisling Bury
1. Line a baking tray with tin foil and add a small drizzle of olive oil.
2. Place the salmon in the middle of the tin foil and season with salt, pepper, lemon juice and chill powder.
3. Wrap the foil around the salmon.
4. Cook at 200 degrees for 12 minutes.
5. Remove the baking tray and add the red peppers. Season the peppers with a little chili powder.
6. Cook for a futher 5 minutes
7. Pour the juices left in the tin foil over the salmon before eating