Published Monday, 28 January, 2013 by Becca
1) begin to cook the pasta.
2) chop the spring onion and pepper, and stir fry off for approximately 5 minutes.
3) add the creme fraiche, tuna and sweetcorn.
4) add grated cheese to taste.
5) when pasta is cooked, drain and mix with the tuna mix.
6) add salt and pepper to taste
7) sprinkle with cheese and bake in the oven, if wanted
Easy and fun
its got basically all your 5-a day, it is healthy, easy + delicious
delicious but classic creme brulee - with a kick!
easy creme egg recipe by martha collison
Low fat- still so tasty