Published Saturday, 09 August, 2014 by Rose Hadley
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees. (i honestly don't use the temperature very religiously i just use whatever feels right lol. I turn it to high then turn it low so the tuna can steam nicely and not be scorched! So yes.. Do that. When you have preheated the oven, place your new potatoes in boiling water on simmer.
2. Grab your frozen steaks and place on a rectangle piece of foil. Normal foil will do however i use bacofoil non stick bc i'm terrified of it sticking haha. (separate piece of foil for each tuna)
3. Drizzle a generous amount of lemon juice on the foil, this is optional however the lemon compliments this tuna. Along with salt pepper and herbs. Season to your preference.
4. Place the steak on the foil and rub around in the bath of lemon and herbs :) make sure all is coated.
5. Wrap up those tunas so theres no gaps!
6. Place on a baking tray and place in oven. And turn down the heat perhaps 15 mins into cooking.
7. I cook my tuna all the way through, there is no rawness with this recipe. If you would like raw tuna in the middle, then obviously take out earlier. Poke into to see if that's the colour you want and take out :)
8. When the tuna is finishing up after it has been in for around half an hour and you're pleased with the colour of the tuna. Grab a medium sauce pan and place the philly into it. Add some milk, a few slashes so its a bit liquidy and stir on med heat until it bubbles. When the philly and milk begin to mix you can add the optional cheese to give a sharper edge to it. At this point i add a little more milk to make it to my own preferred consistency. When everything is mixed in and you have added a little more milk, turn down to low heat to make sure it's heating up nicely.
9. Season sauce if you wish.
10. Now all the stuff has finished up, your new potatoes should be finished too.
11. Serve with your preference of veg and what not.
this is my first submitted recipe please don't be mean thank u c: any questions please ask nicely, have a nice day.
So much better than Pizza Bagel Bites!!