Published Saturday, 27 April, 2013 by Bonobosoph
1. Put fish fillets, milk, bayleaf and herbs in a wide pan and bring to a genlte boil, then turn the heat riiiiiight down and let the fish cook until it's soft and flaky. It doesn't take long so watch it carefully.
2. Remove fish onto a plate and strain the cooking liquid into a bowl.
3. When fish is cool enough to handle (i've burnt my fingers too many times!) peel off the skin and break the fish into pieces.
4. In a sauce pan saute an onion in butter or oil until soft, then add the strained cooking liquid.
5. Put in the mash and stir through until the soup thickens to your liking.
6. Add back the fish and the vegetables and heat everything up thorough, if it's too thick you can add a bit of water at this point.
7. Season well and serve! Sprinkle some more herbs if you want.
eat it with bread if you like but i don't bother, it's very rich as is!
Luxury Coffee: Cheap alternative https://t.co/HQ1UU9673B
Cheat Apple "Crumble": Sweet, warm and filling https://t.co/3059SIpLA5
Grape Curry: You'll be surprised how good this is https://t.co/uixDlLTQqr
Tangy Pasta Salad: Best pasta salad https://t.co/I7VUJPHEt4
Sticky Ham & Cheese Sliders: Delicious, quick, and easy sliders that everyone will love! https://t.co/lJ8rn8dgO3