Published Wednesday, 10 November, 2010 by tae
1. Peel and devein the prawns, but leave the tails intact
2. Dust the prawns with the cornflour and put aside
3. Fill the base of a wok with oil and heat it up.
4. Beat the egg whites in a bowl until soft peaks form, add the cornflour and a pinch of salt and gently wisked until it combines into a batter.
5. Using the intact tail as a handle, dip the prawns into the batter until they are red and golden, then put them aside on paper towel.
6. Heat the extra oil and honey over medium heat for 2-3 mins until it bubbles.
7. Place the prawns on a servng plate and pour over the honey mixture, and sprinkle with the sesame seeds ( be very liberal with the seeds).