Published by Lana
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. If using pasta, cook to directions on package, drain, and rinse with cold water.
3. In a bowl, combine soup, milk, celery and tuna. Stir until well combined.
4. Add in noodles or pasta, stir gently.
5. Pour into standard casserole dish.
6. Take bag of potato chips, open, then holding the opening closed give it a few good wacks to break up the chips. If desired, add in mozzarella and combine. Distribute evenly on top of casserole.
7. Put in the oven for half an hour to 40minutes, until brown and bubbling.
8. Allow to cool for two minutes before serving.
I make this in a casserole dish that has a lid and stick what I don't eat in the fridge- it's even better on day 2!