Published Wednesday, 16 January, 2013 by Princessman
1. Bring water to boil in the pan and add about a large cup of pasta, leave to simmer and cook (add more or less depending on how much you want)
2. Whilst pasta is cooking, get the mixing bowl and add the drained tuna to it
3. Cut up the cucumber and onion into chunks ( i prefer them chunky)
4. Add them to the tuna in the mixing bowl
5. Add drained sweetcorn to the mixing bowl
6. Add a few tablespoons of mayo to the bowl and give it a good stir (again add as much/little depending on your taste)
7. When pasta is cooked to how you like it, drain and run under cold tap in sieve
8. Let pasta in sieve drain and then add to the mixing bowl
9. Give it a final good stir maybe adding a bit of salt and pepper
Got a sweet tooth?
Easy veggies sauce --> tasty recipe
Quick and healthy meal or snack
For those of us who can't be bothered to boil
A simple rice dish with chicken and veggies
Very good and perfect for a snack or dinner!