Published Friday, 18 June, 2010
1) cut the salmon fillets into strips
2) take the strips and one at a time, put the strip into the bowl of egg and twist is round so the fillet is covered in egg. repeat until all the strips are covered.
3) repeat step 2 but this time with the flour.
4) repeat steps 2 and 3 but this time with the breadcrumbs.
5) then put the strips into a frying pan with the oil and fry until golden brown.
Very cheap and easy and they dissapear quick
The kind bachelors will love.
Steamed salmon rested on a light creamy pasta with balsamic rocket salad
The easy way to cook salmon without drying it out.