Published Friday, 30 August, 2013 by Owen Henley
1. Put eggs in a measuring jug and whisk with a fork.
2. Add milk, tuna and cheese, then mix together.
3. Put the butter in a frying pan and put on a medium heat.
4. Once butter has melted add your tuna and egg mix and scramble as normal.
5. When finished, serve immediately. Season with salt, pepper and ketchup accordingly.
* or 1 egg and 3 egg whites for a healthier option.
** if drained costs too much, you can just roll spring water tuna in a few paper towels.
well....... yeah............. egg
Fed up of boring scrambled eggs? try this recipe for fancy scrambled eggs
Eat as much as you can
Quick, healthy alternative for breakfast
Yummy scrambled egg in an indian style...which e also call egg bhurji