Published Friday, 30 August, 2013 by Owen Henley
1. Put eggs in a measuring jug and whisk with a fork.
2. Add milk, tuna and cheese, then mix together.
3. Put the butter in a frying pan and put on a medium heat.
4. Once butter has melted add your tuna and egg mix and scramble as normal.
5. When finished, serve immediately. Season with salt, pepper and ketchup accordingly.
* or 1 egg and 3 egg whites for a healthier option.
** if drained costs too much, you can just roll spring water tuna in a few paper towels.