Published Thursday, 04 April, 2013 by Twylightangel
1. If your fish has bones, run your finger along the spine to remove any bones first.
2. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius
3. Place about 1/4 of butter in a deep oven dish and place in the oven.
4. Rub in all purpose seasoning, then place the salmon in the dish.
5. Cook salmon for 6 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, flip the salmon, season the other side, add salt and pepper, and place back in the oven.
7. Cook salmon for another 5 or so minutes, depending on if you want your salmon crispy or not. I like mine crispy so i leave it in for 5.
8. Enjoy! :)