1. Place the spaghetti in a pan of salted water and leave to boil. You should be able to finish the sauce by the time the pasta has cooked.
2. finely chop the onion. Add oil to the pan and let the onion soften.
3. Add a glug of red wine and let the onion absorb the flavour.
4. before the wine reduces down too much peel and finely grate the garlic into the pan (do not add the garlic before the wine or after the wine has reduced or it will burn).
5. Add a teaspoon of sugar to the onions and garlic before the wine has reduced to sweeten them.
6. Add 1 - 2 tins of chopped tomatoes (depending on how much seafood you have)and add the herbs, salt and pepper and chilli flakes to taste.
7. Finally add the sea food and let the sauce warm it through.
8. drain the spaghetti and mix in with the sauce.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Tip: Try sprinkling a little parmessan cheese over the top to give your pasta an edge!