Published Tuesday, 12 March, 2013 by Anonymous
1. Fill and boil the kettle.
2. Combine the porridge oats, sugar (or sweetener) and coffee granules together in a bowl and add the almond milk.
3. When the kettle has boiled, add the water to the mixture and set aside.
4. Chop up the pear into mini batons, and place into a separate microwaveable dish and cover with a pierced clingform lid- cook in the microwave on high for 1 minute and set aside.
5. Cook the oat mixture in the microwave on med-high for 2 minutes, stir, then cook for another 2-3 minutes on med high. (this lower heat setting avoids the oats burning or overcooking)
6. Top the porridge with the pear and enjoy!