Published Thursday, 07 March, 2013 by Rachel
1) preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius.
2) place the salmon fillet skin-side down on a piece of foil. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper then shake over the cajun spice. Wrap the foil around the fillet then bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
3) meanwhile, place the salad leaves on a dinner plate. Peel the cucumber (optional) and cut into thin slices then half the tomatoes and add both of these to the plate.
4) once cooked, unwrap the salmon from the foil then leave to cool for a couple of minutes. Then, using a fork, gently flake the salmon into chunks. Add these to the plate.
5) finally, drizzle over the thousand island dressing and enjoy!