Published Saturday, 08 August, 2015 by Em Whatmore
1. Chop up 1 whole onion , 1 bell pepper (I usually use half red and green) and a handful of mushrooms (optional).
2. Brown off the mince in a frying pan, then add the onions, pepper and mushrooms and cook for ~5 mins until soften.
3. Add the tins of chopped tomatoes (normally use 2), peeled tomatoes, kidney beans and sweetcorn (optional). Stir through.
4. Add ~1 tablespoon of tomato paste, and to your required taste of chilli powder.
5. While this is heating, rice or a jacket potato can be cook.
For a veggie version of this substitute the mince for diced carrots and celery, which are soften at the same time as the onion, pepper and mushrooms.
asdasd asda sedasd as: sdasasdasd https://t.co/3oPv0TMTlq
bagels with leeks and cheese: quick and easy https://t.co/pqQCsxfTVF
Best Macaroni and Cheese: Absolutely superb Mac & Cheese https://t.co/XaoDGN5OYr
Amatriciana chicken traybake: one pot wonder https://t.co/jY76RkaEDO
aubergine veggie chilli: tasty and filling. https://t.co/e1osR1YFM8