Published Saturday, 08 August, 2015 by Em Whatmore
1. Chop up 1 whole onion , 1 bell pepper (I usually use half red and green) and a handful of mushrooms (optional).
2. Brown off the mince in a frying pan, then add the onions, pepper and mushrooms and cook for ~5 mins until soften.
3. Add the tins of chopped tomatoes (normally use 2), peeled tomatoes, kidney beans and sweetcorn (optional). Stir through.
4. Add ~1 tablespoon of tomato paste, and to your required taste of chilli powder.
5. While this is heating, rice or a jacket potato can be cook.
For a veggie version of this substitute the mince for diced carrots and celery, which are soften at the same time as the onion, pepper and mushrooms.
Russian Salad: Have you tried?? https://t.co/39WQqDjgXy
Chocolate Fuljadi: Happy Diwali!! https://t.co/WR3E7Wyjxl
Chicken and Avocado Sandwich: So tasty and easy to make https://t.co/RZ5q0eiVdn
Bhakarwadi Chaat: Is it this easy?? https://t.co/pnn4XbazXn
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/oKp3M6cOMk