Published Saturday, 08 August, 2015 by Em Whatmore
1. Chop up 1 whole onion , 1 bell pepper (I usually use half red and green) and a handful of mushrooms (optional).
2. Brown off the mince in a frying pan, then add the onions, pepper and mushrooms and cook for ~5 mins until soften.
3. Add the tins of chopped tomatoes (normally use 2), peeled tomatoes, kidney beans and sweetcorn (optional). Stir through.
4. Add ~1 tablespoon of tomato paste, and to your required taste of chilli powder.
5. While this is heating, rice or a jacket potato can be cook.
For a veggie version of this substitute the mince for diced carrots and celery, which are soften at the same time as the onion, pepper and mushrooms.
Luxury Coffee: Cheap alternative https://t.co/HQ1UU9673B
Cheat Apple "Crumble": Sweet, warm and filling https://t.co/3059SIpLA5
Grape Curry: You'll be surprised how good this is https://t.co/uixDlLTQqr
Tangy Pasta Salad: Best pasta salad https://t.co/I7VUJPHEt4
Sticky Ham & Cheese Sliders: Delicious, quick, and easy sliders that everyone will love! https://t.co/lJ8rn8dgO3