Published Saturday, 09 August, 2014 by Sorry No Name
1. Cut the potatoes in to cubed shape.[any shape u like]
2. Put all the powders and salt to this cut potato.
3. Let this potato stay there for about 5 min.
4. Then heat a pan and pour some oil and fry this potato.[if u want u can sprinkle some water to this masala potato before frying]
5. Eat it hot simply or with rice.....
Russian Salad: Have you tried?? https://t.co/39WQqDjgXy
Chocolate Fuljadi: Happy Diwali!! https://t.co/WR3E7Wyjxl
Chicken and Avocado Sandwich: So tasty and easy to make https://t.co/RZ5q0eiVdn
Bhakarwadi Chaat: Is it this easy?? https://t.co/pnn4XbazXn
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/oKp3M6cOMk