Published Saturday, 09 August, 2014 by Sorry No Name
1. Cut the potatoes in to cubed shape.[any shape u like]
2. Put all the powders and salt to this cut potato.
3. Let this potato stay there for about 5 min.
4. Then heat a pan and pour some oil and fry this potato.[if u want u can sprinkle some water to this masala potato before frying]
5. Eat it hot simply or with rice.....
Homemade beef burgers https://t.co/fI59fB3vlR
Cheesy peppers https://t.co/EiBNZzgTuT
Make your own chicken wraps! https://t.co/ZcpkOMxANy
Cheap Chicken Stew! https://t.co/bLoI4I6uhr
Quick, easy sponge cake https://t.co/qSCQoUyp4R