Published Saturday, 09 August, 2014 by Sorry No Name
1. Cut the potatoes in to cubed shape.[any shape u like]
2. Put all the powders and salt to this cut potato.
3. Let this potato stay there for about 5 min.
4. Then heat a pan and pour some oil and fry this potato.[if u want u can sprinkle some water to this masala potato before frying]
5. Eat it hot simply or with rice.....
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken: Beautifully slow cooked chicken which is too easy to make. https://t.co/2ReocWBBwt
Mushroom Tuna Sweetcorn Pasta: Easy, quick, healthy, no fresh produce needed https://t.co/q4vWZlooRL
Luxury Coffee: Cheap alternative https://t.co/HQ1UU9673B
Cheat Apple "Crumble": Sweet, warm and filling https://t.co/3059SIpLA5
Grape Curry: You'll be surprised how good this is https://t.co/uixDlLTQqr