Published Thursday, 03 October, 2013 by Denna B.
1. Drain lentils from the can, rinse them.
2. Put as much lentils as you'd like, i usually use about half a can.
3. Chop up cucumbers and tomatoes and add them to the lentils
4. Add one or two heaping scoops of hummus. Or add the 1/2 avocado mashed with lime (aka lazy guac). I tend to add both for it to be extra filling.
5. Add extra ingredients such as pumpkin seeds or walnuts and spices. Sometimes i add corn chips on top if i want something a little bit crunchier!
i tend to make my own hummus because it is cheap and easy, but you need access to a food processor.
i will be adding that to this page.
asdasd asda sedasd as: sdasasdasd https://t.co/3oPv0TMTlq
bagels with leeks and cheese: quick and easy https://t.co/pqQCsxfTVF
Best Macaroni and Cheese: Absolutely superb Mac & Cheese https://t.co/XaoDGN5OYr
Amatriciana chicken traybake: one pot wonder https://t.co/jY76RkaEDO
aubergine veggie chilli: tasty and filling. https://t.co/e1osR1YFM8