Published Thursday, 03 October, 2013 by Denna B.
1. Drain lentils from the can, rinse them.
2. Put as much lentils as you'd like, i usually use about half a can.
3. Chop up cucumbers and tomatoes and add them to the lentils
4. Add one or two heaping scoops of hummus. Or add the 1/2 avocado mashed with lime (aka lazy guac). I tend to add both for it to be extra filling.
5. Add extra ingredients such as pumpkin seeds or walnuts and spices. Sometimes i add corn chips on top if i want something a little bit crunchier!
i tend to make my own hummus because it is cheap and easy, but you need access to a food processor.
i will be adding that to this page.
Costs a fracton of the shop brought variey!
Quick, easy, tasty, healthy and vegetarian :)
tasty and fillin soup, ideal for freezing
Really tasty curry for vegetarians or anyone for that matter
Just like my Mum makes it!
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/oKp3M6cOMk
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/0JlXe6Bxo7
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/fuF8LQfNSz
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/aYvhP2TA6F
Choco pops https://t.co/GmkSRzPRci