Published Thursday, 03 October, 2013 by Denna B.
1. Drain lentils from the can, rinse them.
2. Put as much lentils as you'd like, i usually use about half a can.
3. Chop up cucumbers and tomatoes and add them to the lentils
4. Add one or two heaping scoops of hummus. Or add the 1/2 avocado mashed with lime (aka lazy guac). I tend to add both for it to be extra filling.
5. Add extra ingredients such as pumpkin seeds or walnuts and spices. Sometimes i add corn chips on top if i want something a little bit crunchier!
i tend to make my own hummus because it is cheap and easy, but you need access to a food processor.
i will be adding that to this page.
Luxury Coffee: Cheap alternative https://t.co/HQ1UU9673B
Cheat Apple "Crumble": Sweet, warm and filling https://t.co/3059SIpLA5
Grape Curry: You'll be surprised how good this is https://t.co/uixDlLTQqr
Tangy Pasta Salad: Best pasta salad https://t.co/I7VUJPHEt4
Sticky Ham & Cheese Sliders: Delicious, quick, and easy sliders that everyone will love! https://t.co/lJ8rn8dgO3