Published Wednesday, 02 January, 2013 by Jaya Jaspal
1) heat up your wok/ large pan.
2) slice up your meat into inch-square pieces.
3) put 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of oil into the wok.
4) quickly toss up your vegetables and drop them into the wok.
5) with a wooden spoon, drizzle the soy sauce over the veggies.
6) put the chopped meat into the vegetable/ soy sauce mixture and toss them in gently with your wooden spoon.
7) gently stir the ingredients together until the meat is cooked. Don't leave the stir fry alone for more than 30 seconds or it will start to burn.
8) when the meat is half cooked, add a tablespoon of the chilli sauce and stir. Add some more according to your taste and plate up when the meat is fully cooked.