Published Friday, 20 May, 2016 by platypusking platy
1) Cut the onion into fine slices, then place into wok.
2) Grate the cheese into the wok.
3) Break eggs into a mug and pour in one or two drops of your sauce
4) Place the bacon under the grill
5) Once the bacon is about 3 minutes from being cooked, put the rice in the microwave (because you're a lazy llama that don't need the stress of boiling fresh rice)
6) Use the scissors to cut the bacon over the wok
7) Pour in the rice into the wok (I realized I needed another egg at this point, whisk it up and pour it over the rice)
10)Turn on the heater, and move the ingredients around making sure to coat it in the egg.
11) Continue to stir, make sure to scrap the egg off the bottom of the wok
12) Once there is no longer any liquidity egg at the bottom and it looks like all the egg has scrambled you've cooked it. You're welcome.
12) Pour it onto a plate and eat it up, you beautiful human bean.
Spicy, but yummy
Nice and easy fried rice for lunch :)
Quick, easy, cheap and best of all, TASTY!
micerowaved rice with added zing!
Only just made this to use up some fridge dregs, it turned out well.
"Tuna" pasta mayo (vegan): Cheap and cheerful "tuna" mayo. https://t.co/TZgVkDK6Gd
Russian Salad: Have you tried?? https://t.co/39WQqDjgXy
Chocolate Fuljadi: Happy Diwali!! https://t.co/WR3E7Wyjxl
Chicken and Avocado Sandwich: So tasty and easy to make https://t.co/RZ5q0eiVdn
Bhakarwadi Chaat: Is it this easy?? https://t.co/pnn4XbazXn