Published Sunday, 18 May, 2014 by Eleenoy
1. Cut up your banana in to coin-sized slices and place in a bowl
2. Crack both eggs into the same bowl
3. Hold a whisk vertically over the banana slices and mush them.
4. Whisk all ingredients together until there are very little or no clumps of banana left. Add desired amount of cinnamon to your taste.
5. Heat up a frying pan and pour some oil, cooking spray, or butter on it.
6. Once your chosen ingredient is sizzling, use a ladle and fill the spoon halfway with the pancake mixture.
7. Pour the mixture onto the pan in your desired size. Fill up the ladle halfway again and pour the mixture onto the pan far enough from the first pancake that they will not touch one another.
8. Continue this until you have no more room on your pan, or no more pancake mixture.
9. When the edges of the pancake begin to get golden, flip the pancake using a spatula. Repeat for the second side and that's it!
Vegetarian Minestrone https://t.co/osD5VWEYGE
Vegetarian Tofu Stir Fry https://t.co/TKRRm31az2
Stalker's soup https://t.co/XlRfp8lacL
Chicken fried rice https://t.co/UZBRfXSSdc
Homemade beef burgers https://t.co/fI59fB3vlR