1. Preheat the oven to 160C/Gas mark 3. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with cases. Crush the biscuits to fine crumbs in a food processor.
2. Combine the crumbs, gournd almonds and melted butter in a bowl. Press a tablespoon of the mixture into the base of each muffin case and refrigerate while you make the filling.
3. Beat the cream cheese, soured cream and caster sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg first, then the egg yolk vanilla and lime zest beating well after each addition. Spoon the mixture over the bases and sprinkle the raspberries evenly on top.
4. Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheesecakes are puffed and starting to colour. Allow to cool then refrigerate until ready to eat.
5. Remove the cheesecakes from the muffin paper cases. Top each one with a fresh raspberry or two and dust with icing sugar to serve.