Published Tuesday, 23 March, 2010 by Cat
1) Put the oven on at 200 degrees / gas 6.
2) Put a roasting tin on the hob on a medium heat. Put about 100ml of the oil in and chuck in the potatoes. Jiggle the tin to toss them around. Add salt and pepper. When they only just start to brown, chuck them in the over for 15 mins.
3) Boil a pan of water. Slice a shallow cross in the top & bottom of each tomato and chuck them in the water for 30 seconds, then take them out and peel them. Cut them into 6 wedges and put them in the roasting tray along with the spuds, the courgettes, the garlic and the thyme. Roast them all for 25 minutes.
4) Take them out and jiggle them about with some balsamic vinegar.
5) Heat up a big frying pan. Season the steaks and drizzle them with oil. Fry them on a really high heat until they colour, then bring the heat down and heat them for about 3mins each side to cook them through. Put them somewhere warm, like a grill on very low, for 10mins.
6) Serve it all up with the roasties. Yummm!
Maybe you're ahead of the game and you're all done studying. Perhaps you need a study break. Either way, you need to just stop whatever you're doing and make these Red Velvet Cupcakes! studentrecipes.com/recipes/desserts/red-velvet-cupcakes
Creamy cheese quick curry rice one pan
Quick easy cheap. 1 pan used- less washing up
Easy & fast chicken recipe :)
A delicious, easy, and cheap recipe (double up on ingredients if it's for more than 2 people)