A Delish simple chicken curry with a mexican twist
1. Cut the chicken breast into chunks and place into a wok (a saucepan does just as well) and allow to cook.
2. Whilst chicken is cooking chop up the peppers and onion, then when chicken has cooked a little add to the wok
3. Allow to the chicken to brown off a little (this usually take about 5-8 mins) and then add the fajita mix and stir
4. After 2-3 mins add about 2 tablespoons of sour cream and stir
5. whilst the curry is simmering, prepare your cous cous this should only take about 2-3mins
6. Serve and Enjoy! 🙂