Published Tuesday, 04 May, 2010 by Edwina
1. Preheat oven to 200c and grease and line 22cm square cake tin
2. Mix together cornmeal, flour, baking powder, seasoning, sugar, salt, cheese and Jalapenos
3. Beat together milk, oil and egg and stir into cornmeal mixture to make a smooth batter
4. Cook in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until set and browned
5. Turn out of tin, cut into squares and serve warm
simpe quick easy and taste\\\'s beauteeeeâ™¥
Well, It's Pineapple Upside down.. and it's yum!
It is very simple and you'll love it if you like spicy food
Cheesy+ very healthy (or not)
QUICK AND EASY!