Published Wednesday, 12 January, 2011 by Charn
1. Roll out the pastry on floured surface. (basically just unroll the roll)
2. Use cookie cutters or a knife to cut out shapes.
3. Place shapes on greased baking tray.
4. Bake +/- 8 minutes (depending on your oven) until golden.
5. Sprinkle cheese on top and whatever other toppings you want.
6. Place under the grill for minute or 2 until cheese is melted.
7. SERVE with a nice dip!! Cheap, easy party snack!!
We at Student Recipes have put together a Pinterest Board of Easy Mug-Meal Recipes for that guy or girl on the go! www.pinterest.com/studentrecipes/student-recipes-mug-and-microwave/
/>Upload your version on www.studentrecipes.com and we'll share it on Facebook.