Published Wednesday, 28 October, 2015 by Zoe Entered Shikari
1. Preheat oven to 180c (160c fan assisted/ gas mark 4)
2. Place 8-12 cupcake cases into the hollows of a muffin tray (or alternatively on a baking tray)
3. Measure out your flour, caster sugar, and baking powder and mix together.
4. In another bowl or jug, measure out your milk (or alternative) and sunflower oil, then add your lemon juice and vanilla. Stir the liquids together.
5. Carefully tip the liquid mix into your dry ingredients, and whisk quickly until it's combined and there's no big lumps.
6. Quickly distribute the mix evenly into your cake cases (approx 2tsp per case)
7. Place the tray of cupcakes in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes ( when cooked an inserted skewer should come out clean)
8. Leave to cool on a cooling rack for approx 5-10 minutes
9. Decorate your cupcakes to your taste!
(I created vanilla butter icing, and added sprinkles and edible paper wafer designs)
Try your hand at this yummy Apple Tart!