Published Friday, 25 October, 2013 by Gordosaurusrex
1. Melt half of the chocolate in a bowl, add the butter and syrup and mix together (you may want to melt the butter beforehand to make it easier to combine)
2. Add the crushed biscuits and whole malteasers and mix together.
3. Spread out onto a tray
4. Melt the rest of the chocolate and pour/spread on top of the stuff in the tray
5. If you have white chocolate, melt some and splatter it over randomly and grate some more over that (or do whatever you want with it, its for decoration/taste!)
6. Put in the fridge and let it set for a few hours before slicing up and tucking in!
A Tomato Sausage Pasta!