Published Friday, 27 December, 2013 by Shreya
For the white sauce
1) take a container and keep it on the gas on a medium flame. Put the refined flour and cook until a bit yellow in colour. Keep on stirring or it may burn.
2) then add milk and cook for 2-3 minutes. Keep on stirring so that no lumps are formed.
3) add butter, cheese and sprinkle salt, black pepper , red chilli powder, oregano, chilli flakes one by one. Mix well and cook for 3-4 minutes and stop the flame.
4) keep it aside to cool for sometime. Then keep the sauce in 2 different bowls. 1 for to use in the making of the dish and 2nd bowl to eat with the dish.
for the dish
1) heat oil in a pan
2) dip all the potato pieces in the white sauce and then roll them in bread crums and shallow fry it.
3) remove it on tissue paper or newspaper.
4) serve hot with the white sauce!.
( serves 2 )