Published Thursday, 17 March, 2011 by Biba
- Pre-Heat the oven at 200*c
- flour the surface you'll be working on.
- roll out your puff pastry until its roughly 17ish cm length wise
- cut it so its a perfect rectangle
- spread with egg wash
- at this point i would place it on the oven tray now
- add your ingredients on top, (mozzarella, ham.. etc)
- place in oven for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.
i must say i do LOVE this dish, i dont normally serve it with anything else, but id advice you to, otherwise it could be a bit plain without maybe new potatoes or something. enjoy!:) x