Published by Philip Walmsley
1. Get shortcrust party and roll out (on a floured surface) to a long rectangle shape about 30cm x 40cm
2. Cut down the middle lengthways, this is great double the sausage rolls
3. Roll out sausage meat into long sausages
4. place them to one side of the pastry leaving about 2cms at the edge
5. Brush some egg or milk onto the gap just left and fold the over the sausage meat and press it onthe egg to seal
6. cut into desired lengths, glaze and cook in an over about 200ÂºC (gas 6) until golden brown
This is such a good idea! Thanks, Silverspoon for uploading!