Published Tuesday, 16 November, 2010 by Abigail
1. Roll out pastry approx 1/8 in thick and 4in wide.
2. Roughly chop apricots and add with thyme to sausagemeat
3. Make into roll approx 1in in diameter and place on pastry
4. Mositen the edges off the pastry with egg and fold over press together to seal.
5. Cut into approx 3in lengths mark the edges with the back of a knife.
6. Egg wash then place on a greased tray and place them in oven for approx 20 mins until gloden brown (gas mark 7 or 220c)
Easy Peasy Eggy: Making cooked eggs doesn't get easier then this! https://t.co/R8jhM1sfIB
Hung Curd Sandwich: A Delicious, Low Calorie Sandwich............ https://t.co/L0VPh2xkvk
Cupcake Cones: Cupcakes in a Ice Cream Cone! https://t.co/kwXKLMq9ke