Published Saturday, 09 April, 2011 by Georgia
Before you start any of this, preheat the oven to about 190C!!
1. Add the self-raising flour and a pinch of salt to a mixing bowl. Slice the margarine into small lumps, then rub these into the flour with the tips of your fingers until it looks like breadcrumbs.
2. Beat the eggs together in another bowl or a mug, and pour a small amount into the flour mixture. With a wooden spoon, mix this in, and continue to add small amounts of eggs and mix until all the egg is gone.
3. Now put your hands in the bowl and squeeze the mix into a ball. If it's too dry to hold together well or is cracked, add a very small splash of milk to bind it.
4. Dust a flat surface with flour and need the dough for 10 minutes/until it looks smooth.
5. Roll the dough to however thick you want it (the thinner the crispier obviously) in a shape that will fit your baking tray.
6. With a fork, gently poke the surface of the dough all over, making sure not to go all the way through.
7. Mix the passata/pasta sauce with one clove of crushed garlic, 1/2 a teaspoon of herbs, and 1 1/2 tablespoons of tomato pureÃ©. Spread this evenly over the dough, avoiding the very edges.
8. Put slices of choizo over the sauce to cover the pizza base, and then adds a few thin slices of red onion.
9. Cover librally with grated or crumbled cheddar and a sprinkling of paprika. Put the tray in the oven.
10. After about 12 minutes, take the pizza out and add yet more cheese. Put back in the oven for another 12 minutes, then serve. :D