Published Wednesday, 26 August, 2009 by Natalie Bowen
1. Boil your pasta adding salt to the water for later on.
2. While pasta is cooking grate your cheese/drain your tuna.
3. When the pasta is cooked add about half a tube of tomato puree, stirring well, to give you a passata consistency. Of course you can just use passata if you want, and drain the pasta instead.
4. Then, add the tuna if using any, stirring it in well. Leave for a minute to heat up the tuna. Add salt/pepper to taste.
5. Serve into a bowl and sprinkle lots of cheese on top :)
This can be enjoyed as a simple tomato pasta, or with cheese or tuna, or both :)
One of the great things about Student Recipes is that it features many HEALTHY recipes uploaded by students just like you. This goes to show that it can be easy to make good and nutritious food decisions. studentrecipes.com/recipes/quick-food/roasted-squash-wedges